Wednesday, December 5, 2012

32 Weeks

 
How far along? 32 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +23 
Size of babies: They weigh as much as a jicama and are around 17 inches from head to heel. Today Parker weighs 4lbs1oz and Olivia weighs 3lbs13oz.
Maternity clothes? I still wear non-maternity shirts pretty regularly, but mostly everything is maternity. 
Stretch marks? Nothing new. 
Sleep: Doing really well again this week! I've actually been sleeping all through the night.
Miss Anything? Bending over, easily shaving my legs, being able to take a deep breath...
Movement: There is a lot of movement, but they are very limited for space, so there is less obvious kicking and more stretching and rolling movement.
Symptoms: I have some severe pain under my right rib cage, but Dr. T says this is totally normal. Other than that and shortness of breath, doing great!
Food cravings: None to speak of.
Aversions: None this week. 
Have you started to show yet: Obviously. My belly today is actually the size of a full term singleton pregnancy...it measures 40 weeks. We have 5 to go! 
Labor Signs: None at all. Not even a tingle.
Belly Button in or out? It's still flat and I don't think it will pop out.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy. We made it to 32 weeks!

Best moment this week: Jack turned 5 this week, which is happy AND sad for us, and seeing the girls this morning...they're still growing like they should, I am super healthy and still pregnant and that's the best I can hope for.
Looking forward to: Making it to next Tuesday...33 weeks!
 
Other interesting things about this week: I learned that Olivia has hair! Maybe the girls won't be bald like their brother was...but it also concerns me that they won't have big bbrother's hair as I had hoped they would!

1 comment:

james ricky said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy ..
sell car online
we buy any car