Friday, November 9, 2012

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +21.2 (but I seriously have no idea where it is...no one, including me, can see it anywhere but my belly)
Size of babies: They weigh as much as a Chinese cabbage and are around 15 inches from head to heel. (Parker is actually over 2 lbs 10 oz and Olivia is 2 lbs 7 oz)
Maternity clothes? I have worn 2 non-maternity shirts this week! As far as pants go, maternity all the way
Stretch marks? No new stretch marks, but the ones I already have are getting darker.
Sleep: Doing really well this week!
Miss Anything? Bending over, easily shaving my legs, being able to take a deep breath...
Movement: They are definitely on a pattern of sleeping and awake time, and they are very active when they're awake. 
Symptoms: Still having some back pain, and am now having Braxton Hicks contractions. 
Food cravings: None to speak of.
Aversions: None this week. 
Have you started to show yet: YES! But I still don't feel like I'm as big as I was with Jack.
Labor Signs: None at all.
Belly Button in or out? Mostly flat, but it wants to pop out. Jack is thrilled.
Wedding rings on or off? On! Actually, rather than my fingers being too swollen to wear them, my rings are actually loose and I worry my wedding ring will slip off!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very, very happy this week. =D

Best moment this week: Seeing Parker and Olivia's faces in my u/s this week. They are filling in with fat and their faces look like faces now, rather than skeletons, and it took my breath away. 
Looking forward to: The weekend off with my boys, with no plans and no chores to be done. 
 
Other interesting things about this week: We took Jack on a tour of the hospital where his sisters will be born (also where he was born) and he was such a good boy and was very happy to see the babies in the nursery. He's going to be an awesome brother. 

1 comment:

Katie said...

Mandy, Nicole told me about your pregnancy - so happy for you :) I just read through all your posts, can't wait to continue to follow along and see pictures of those sweet girls. Take care. Katie