I am blessed to have had a wonderful 3 months at home with them, and am so happy that we're all adjusting well to not being together full time. The girls are doing great in the nursery each day, and they get to stay home with Daddy quite a bit too! And I am adjusting to being back in the office full time and am trying to soak them up as much as I can, when I can.
Parker, at 15 weeks...
- You have always been "the sleepy baby" and you still are! You sleep all day at daycare and then you come home, eat and sleep some more, and then you sleep almost all night! You usually wake between 3 and 5 to nurse and go right back to sleep.
- You are a very serious baby, very much like your big brother Jack was. You are an observer and you are very quiet, taking in the world around you.
- You are great at tummy time, but you also don't mind just laying your head down and resting or falling asleep on your tummy.
- You like to watch the rattle, but you don't want to grab it yet.
- One of your favorite places to be is in the swing, an you love to watch the bird mobile and look into the mirror, listening to the music.
- You are mommy's girl and we sleep together every night. Someday you'll move to your own bed, but not yet!
- You are our big girl and we love you so!
- You are such an alert little thing! You are awake much of the time and you love looking at everything. You love being near the window and you love looking out the window of the car.
- You are a very happy-go-lucky baby and you are such a smiley baby. You smile at everyone, all the time, but you give the most smiles to your Daddy. He loves to make you talk to him, and you always do.
- You have not always loved tummy time, and you still don't. You will do it, and you're great at it, but not for long! I think it's because you can't see anything from that angle and want to be on your back looking into the world.
- You love when Mommy plays with the rattle. You will watch it everywhere it goes. You are a little more interested in grabbing it, but aren't quite dexterous enough yet.
- You ALWAYS have 2 fingers in your mouth, and it's one of my favorite things about you. It is usually the first two fingers or the second and third finger of your left hand and it's precious. Even if you have just eaten and cannot possibly be hungry, you stick your fingers in your mouth and are so content that way.
- You are very much Daddy's girl. Your eyes are always looking for him and you adore him talking to you. He calls you his sleeping buddy and you sleep next to him every night. You'll be in your own bed soon too!
- You are our "tiny" and we love you so very much!